Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Obama and Rev Wright

There's been much ado in the press as well as on my parenting boards (in the political forum, of course) about Obama and his association with Rev Wright who has made some pretty strong comments (very few of which I actually patently disagree with, for the record).

Obama delivered a beautiful speech today in response to this drama. I highly recommend reading the transcript at Daily Kos. The link is at the left under my links list.

He really gets it. I was going to post a few of my favorite exerpts, but can't - I would end up posting the entire speech. Please, read it if you can.

1 comment:

JennC said...

LOVE the speech - thanks for the link! AND, you have inspired me to start my own blog. :) Only one entry so far, but I'll get back to it soon. Miss you cutie!