Saturday, April 26, 2008

My husband rocks

More on our awesome Saturday soon - maybe tomorrow if I have time. It included a fantastic day at the Wild Animal park with Auntie and Unc, and then a fabulous evening at Stone Brewery with my two boys, where we tasted the best beer EVER (um. it wasn't a Stone, but their beer is awesome too).

For now, an exerpt from the drive home tonight:

Me: ZZZzzzzzz [in the backseat]
Keith: This sounds like it was originally a Neil Young song.
Me: Huh? Oh...mmmyeah. It does.
Keith: It's a cool song.
Me: Yeah, originally Gary something. Mad world?
Keith: Yeah, Mad world. It was that song in that creepy Jake Gyllenhall movie. [he says it like "gil-en-hall"]
Me: I think it's pronounced "Jill-en-hall".
Keith: [ignores this] Is he related to Maggie Gil-en-hall?
Me: Yeah, it's his sister.
Keith: She kind of reminds me of you.
Me: Yeah?
Keith: Yeah. She's got that scrappy hotness.
Me: Awesome.
Keith: Yeah, like, she's cute, but I wouldn't want to go up against her in a fight.
Me: I'll take that.

No comments: