Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Wee Happy Sean Connery

One thing that all of us who love and take care of Owen agree upon is that it is fun to ask him questions. We do it at home constantly. His daycare ladies LOVE it. Without fail, we get a "Yesh!" in reply. Owen's "yes" is something I'm hoping to catch 1,000 times on video tape, and I think we're in prime season for it. Everything, lately, is "yesh".

Do you want some milk? "Yesh!"
Do you know how much I love you? "Yesh!"
Do you want to go outside? "Yesh!"
Do you want some dinner? "Yesh!"
Are you the super cutest kid in the world? "Yesh!"

Keith calls it his Sean Connery yes.

We are certainly enjoying it while it's here. Too soon it will all be no.

Owen at 3 years:
Do you want some milk? "No Mommy. JUICE!"
Owen at 5 years:
Do you know how much I love you? "Look Mommy, a TRAIN!"
Owen at 7 years:
Do you want to go outside? "Mooooom! I'm playing XBox!"
Owen at 11 years:
Do you want some dinner? "I'm not hungry."
Owen at 15 years:
Are you the super cutest kid in the world? "Ugh, Mom, stop."

So, as you can imagine, I'm very much digging this cute agreeable boy.

No comments: