Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A glimpse into my musical future

So, I guess music is the theme this week.

On the way home today, Owen and I were listening to XM Kids, which about 50% of the time plays fantastic songs that crack us up, and the other 50% of the time plays Hannah Montana. The songs today were I Like Yaks and You Only Love Me For My Lunchbox. I'm being completely serious. I have been singing the yak song in my head over and over so that I did not forget these lines so that I could share them with all two of the people who will ever read this blog.

From I Like Yaks:

Big and black
Making tracks
Carrying a sherpa's pack
YAKS

And later...
They're the playas of the himalayas...
YAKS

That is good stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I suppose "I like Yaks" is a more appropriate song to have in your head than "Dick in a box".