Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Return to Owen

OK I could only manage one blog post about something other than Mr. Wonderful Cute Baby Sweet Boy. Does anyone really expect me to post about something other than Owen? OK then, it's settled.

Owen is a kisser now. In addition to the dancing moves he learned a few weeks ago (he's pretty much always dancing now, I plan to enjoy it as much as I can until he becomes an awkward teenager who says "MOOOOOM" when I dare to suggest that he dance at some future celebration), he will give kisses if you ask for it. Don't expect him to pucker and make a kissy noise, the best you can expect is a slobbery open mouth offered with an earnest "here is your kiss" expression, but even the most slobbery and zombie-like of those kisses is still better than anything, and yes that does include a slurpee on a 100 degree day because those are really valuable slurpees. I'm saying these kisses are better than that.

No comments: